COVID 19 Procedures
- If you are fully vaccinated, spectators have the option to not wear their mask while in the building
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that spectators keep wearing their masks inside the building
Welcome to Summer Semester
Tot Time Updates!
Tot Time is for children walking through age 5 at our 10:00 am sessions and through age 10 at our 11:15 sessions. It is an open gym with parent participation, remaining within arm’s reach of the child.
We are limiting each session to 30 children. You must pre-register and pay at the time of registration. There will be no walk-in availability. Registration closes at the start of Tot Time. Cost is $6 per session.
The Pit may not be available during Tot Time.
We have implemented some additional rules due to COVID 19
- We ask that you arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of Tot Time, and leave promptly at the end.
- We ask that you try to limit a maximum of one adult per child
- No non-participating older siblings.
- Face Masks are required for all non vaccinated adults.
- Water fountain will not be available, please bring a water bottle if desired.
- All other Tot Time rules still apply.
Click on the Customer Portal button above to sign up. Please note, you do not need to create an account to check availability; you can just click on Bookings.
- We have introduced a new Customer Portal for registering for classes, Tot Time, and Birthday Parties. To get to our portal, click here. It is not necessary to create an account to see what is available. Just click on the Booking button.
- We now have a permanent online store to buy Acrosmith gear (shirts and sweatshirts). Any orders on this page will be shipped directly to you. Occasionally, we will have a limited time store with additional offerings. The permanent online store can be found here.
- We are offering Birthday Parties again:
Susie Q Leos available at acrosmith
Copyright Acrosmith Gymnastics – All rights reserved