We are excited to announce tryouts will be held for our Girls Competitive Team on Saturday, March 20th. These tryouts are for athletes who have never competed on a gymnastics competitive team or have previously competed at Levels 1-4 or Xcel Bronze/Silver. There is no requirement that the athlete be currently enrolled in a class at Acrosmith.
We will break the tryouts into two different sessions, based on age:
Ages 4-6 will be 1:30-3:00
Ages 7 and above will be 3:15-4:45
During the tryouts, athletes will start with some warmups, go through some strength demonstrations, and be asked to perform various skills for assessment. We will also provide a high level summary of costs associated with each of the options during the tryout period.
Shortly after the tryouts, we will communicate to all athletes their placement:
- Hot Shots (there will be 1 two hour practice each week)
- PreTeam (there will be 2 two hour practices each week)
- Level 2, 3 or 4 Competitive Team (2 to 4 three hour practices each week)
- AAU Xcel Team (2 two hour practices each week)
At about the time of the first practice in the April / May, we will hold a meeting, going through our handbook, the requirements of being on team, and a summary of the costs associated with team.
The cost of the tryout is $15. To register, please go to the Customer Portal, by clicking the button above. Registration will open March 1.
For athletes who have previously been on a competitive team Level 5 / Xcel Gold or a higher level, or who are not able to come to the tryouts on March 20, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Spring Semester
Tot Time is Back!
Tot Time is for children walking through age 5 at our 10:00 am sessions and through age 10 at our 11:15 sessions. It is an open gym with parent participation, remaining within arm’s reach of the child.
We are limiting each session to 20 children. You must pre-register and pay at the time of registration. There will be no walk-in availability. Registration closes at the start of Tot Time. Cost is $6 per session.
The Pit will not be available during Tot Time.
We have implemented some additional rules due to COVID 19
- We ask that you arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of Tot Time, and leave promptly at the end.
- A maximum of one adult per child
- No non-participating older siblings.
- Face Masks are required for all adults.
- All students and their accompanying adult will have their temperature checked as they enter the building.
- Water fountain will not be available, please bring a water bottle if desired.
- All other Tot Time rules still apply.
Click on the Customer Portal button above to sign up. Please note, you do not need to create an account to check availability; you can just click on Bookings.
- We have introduced a new Customer Portal for registering for classes, Tot Time, and Birthday Parties. To get to our portal, click here. It is not necessary to create an account to see what is available. Just click on the Booking button.
- We are offering Birthday Parties again:
Susie Q Leos available at acrosmith
Copyright Acrosmith Gymnastics – All rights reserved