Acrosmith Gymnastics is part of the Women’s USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic Program. We have athletes competing Compulsory (Levels 2 – 5), Optionals (Levels 6 – 10), and Xcel (Bronze and Silver).
We hold tryouts in early January for new members of our Compulsory Team (compete October through December). Our Optionals Team (Levels 6-10) competes December through May. Our Xcel Team (Bronze and Silver) compete January through April.
If you would like more information on our Team Program, please e-mail us at email@example.com
2018 – 2019 Championship Highlights
Acrosmith Gymnastics is proud to be represented by Addison (Wormy) Rohdenburg and Gabby Wasson, both having earned their way to Easterns at the Level 9 Regionals meet in April.
The Level 9 Eastern Championships are the culmination of the Junior Olympic Level 9 competitive season, and features the nation’s top Level 9 gymnasts in the Eastern region. The Level 9 Eastern Championships were held in Kissimmee, Fla., at the Silver Spurs Arena.
Addison was 5th All Around (out of 29) and 3rd on Vault and Uneven Bars.
Gabby finished 3rd on Uneven Bars, 10th of Floor Exercise, and 14th All Around (out of 28). She was part of the Region 8 Eastern National Champion Team for her Age Division.
They are coached by Shawn Smolen and Katherine Clinkscales.
2019 Regionals – Levels 9 & 10
Emma Grace Sargent – Best Meet all season with an All Around of 36.10. She is the first alternate for Easterns in her age division.
Addison Rohdenburg (Wormy) – 1st Place Vault Champion, 3rd All Around, Eastern Qualifier
Gabby Wasson – 1st Place Beam, 1st Place All Around, Easterns Qualifier
2019 State Championships – Levels 8-10, Xcel Gold
Level 8-10 / Xcel Gold State Championships
- Addison top Level 9 in the State, 1st on Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor, and All Around
- Alana 1st on Floor
- Emma Grace Regional Qualifier
- Addison Regional Qualifier
- Level 9 Team State Champions
- Anelise 1st on Beam and Floor
- Caitlyn Regional Qualifier
- Lexi Regional Qualifier
- Caroline Regional Qualifier
- Anelise Regional Qualifier
- Charlotte Regional Qualifier
- Level 8 2nd Place Team
- Genia 1st of Vault
2019 State Championships – Levels 6 & 7
- Ellie 1st on Bars, Beam, All Around , Regional Qualifier
- Silvia 1st on Bars
2019 State Championships – Xcel Bronze & Silver
- Kylie Jo 1st on Beam and Vault
- McKenna 1st on Beam
- Morgan 1st on Bars, Beam, and All Around
Level 1 – 5 State Championships
- Claire 1st on Floor
- Anna 1st on Bars
- Shannon 1st on Beam
- Layla 1st on Vault
- Tatum 1st on Bars
- Annabelle 1st on Vault, Beam, and Floor
- Level 4 Team came in third place out of 23 teams.
- Kloe 1st on Bars
- Makenna 1st on Floor
- Peyton 1st on Bars, Beam, Floor, and All Around
- Our Mighty Level 3 team, with only 5 members, came in Fourth Place out of 21 teams